what people think brown eyes are: boring and undesirable
what they really are: a gorgeous exciting eye color that gorgeous exciting people have
You’re not a vegan. You don’t get to make that call. You have no idea what is and isn’t vegan. Breeding animals for human benefit is exploitation. THAT is not vegan.
I’ve compiled a list of documentaries and lectures relating to veganism that can all be accessed free online, it’s rebloggable, and can also be accessed on my blog under the link “WATCH.” I have tried to cover as many different topics as possible. Feel free to add to the list, but please only add things that can be accessed for free online. I want the resources on here to be accessible to everyone, not just those who can afford to buy a DVD or rent it on Vimeo. The materiel is all organised by topic.
- Dr Greger: The Leading Causes of Death
- Dr Greger: More Than Just An Apple A Day
- Forks Over Knives
- Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
- Supercharge Me! 30 Days Raw
- Dr T. Colin Campbell Lecture
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (fat shaming tw)
- Dr Melanie Joy: Carnism
- Meet Your Meat
- Earthlings (very graphic)
- Gary Yourofsky Georgia Tech Lecture
- Georgia Tech Q&A (NB: I do not support GY, I just think the lecture is informative)
- Lesli Bisgould Ted Talks
- A Cow At My Table
- Gary L Francione Keynote Speech
- Cage Free Eggs
- More Than Honey
- Colleen Patrick Goudreau: From Excuse-itarian to Vegan
- 101 Reasons to Go Vegan
- Colleen Patrick Goudreau: Debunking the Myths of Veganism
- Bold Native (fictional plot, real footage)
- ALF: Behind The Mask
- The History of the Anti-Vivisection Movement
- Dr Melanie Joy: Understanding The Psychology of Meat for Effective Vegan Activism
if you stay something like “at least they have jobs” to underpaid migrant/poc workers, you are a horrible person because in these situations there is abuse, trauma(both psychological and physical), rape, and other atrocities are forced upon them due to racism and capitalism.
This multitasking cream moisturizes, perfects, protects, and works beautifully as a lightweight foundation on its own. It provides a flawless appearance and fights shine to give a natural-looking matte finish. Consider it your skin’s new best friend.
Moodstruck mineral-based concealer powders provide a flawless, naturally-luminous finish that can be used wet or dry while feeling as if you aren’t wearing any makeup at all. It looks like a powder, feels like silk, and provides a flawless, lightweight, matte-finish coverage. Use wet for sculpting and highlighting and as a lightweight foundation that doesn’t feel caked on. Use dry for blending, smoothing, and preventing face “shine”.
Versatile beauty application in full bloom! Pure and natural rose water. Use as a quick splash of revitalizing moisture for a botanical boost or mix with Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powders for a smooth and creamy application.
I am happy to be your personal Younique Presenter to show you all of these amazing products. Please browse my website www.FunMakeUpLooks.com and feel free to contact me with any questions
this sounds perfect for vegans and non vegans alike! lots of versatility.
Making a poc character look more white so the audience will like them more.